To replace faulty Beats urBeats ear tips with new ones follow the following simple procedure:
- Holding the in-ear earphone driver with one hand, place the tip of the earphone by its edge on the driver using the other hand.
- Apply some pressure and with clockwise circular motions, twist the ear bud until the ear tip has finally covered the driver of the earphone.
- You can choose to apply some moisture on the rim, about a drop, for the ease of installation. Be careful not to wet the speaker driver.
- Once the ear buds are fully fit, they will stay intact and secure.
ADDITIONAL BEATS REPAIR GUIDES
- How to Fix Solo/Solo HD Hinges
- How to Fix Beats Headband
- How To Fix Solo 2 Not Working On One Side
- How To Fix Beats Pill Not Turning On
- How to Fix a Solo HD Speaker
- How to Replace Studio 2.0 Ear Pad
- How To Replace Solo HD Headband Pad