- How long does it take to process my order?
- Domestic: Orders are usually processed and shipped out within 48 hours with delivery taking 3-4 days to reach your door.
- International: It normally takes about 4-5 business days to process your order for international shipment and about an additional five business days for the carrier to deliver it to your door
2. What if I have not received part of my order?
- Some of our parts are shipped out separately based on the manufacturer. We want to make sure we send you parts with the highest quality and most reliable parts. Let us know if you haven’t received the other half in the few days after the first part arrives and we can reach out to the vendor to inquire about your order.
3. How can I track the status of my return?
- As soon as your return has been received by our warehouse team you will receive an email notification. You will then also receive an email from us to say your refund has been processed. Please note it can take 3-5 business days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
4. Can I exchange my incorrect part for the correct part?
- Best Process for a Quick Exchange:
1. Reorder for the correct part
2. Send your incorrect part to the address listed below
3. Receive your new order and a refund on the old order around the same timeOtherwise send in your part first and we’ll process you the correct part for shipment once we receive it.
5. What happens when a product is ordered, but the supplier’s out of stock?
- If your order has any items that are out of stock at our suppliers, we’ll notify you immediately in the confirmation email you’ll receive about your order. There are a few things you can do if a product is out of stock:
a) Switch to an alternative product. You can do this by clicking contacting us back to let us know you want to change your order.
b) Wait for products to come back in stock at our suppliers. We can’t predict how long that will take.
c) Cancel the order and issue a refund
6. What should I do if i receive an incorrect or faulty item?
- We’re sorry to hear that you’ve received an incorrect or faulty item. Please send us a message with your order number, the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive and any further details. To return an item please follow the steps stated in ‘How do I return an item?’ and we’ll do our best to resolve this for you.
7. What is your return policy?
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order. Any returns must be made at your own cost however you must obtain you proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to FixABeat. For more info, visit the Return & Exchange Policy Page
- FixABeat does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, FixABeat will not issue store credit for your returns.
- FixABeat LLC
Attn: Arshad Rehman
5151 Bent Tree Forest #314
Dallas, TX 75248
- FixABeat LLC
8. Can I cancel or amend my order?
Cancellation: We can attempt to cancel your order, please contact us ASAP to request this. This can’t be guaranteed! After this time we can’t cancel before delivery, but you can return items within 28 days of receiving your order. View our returns terms for more info.
Amendment: We’re quick at processing orders so any changes must be made before you receive an order shppied. After this point, you won’t be able to make any changes to the items or quantities in your order.
If you believe that your delivery address is incorrect please contact us ASAP. Address changes cannot be guaranteed however will be attempted.