Have you been quite uncomfortable lately with your headphone? Is your rubber cushion worn and torn? Well, don’t worry because you can always replace it and we’re here to show you how! All you need to do is to put the rubber piece or the cushion on your headband by making it fit across the plastic piece below the top part of your headband, at the middle section. Read on and breeze through the replacement process!
- Take the rubber piece of the headband and wedge it in between the plastic piece and the headband. Do this by precisely aligning everything up and slowly going across it. Be careful not to leave one piece out because if you do, it will disarray everything.
- Go slowly wedging and tightening it on one side. It will take some effort and yes, you do need some patience too.
- After having the first piece lined up, flip it over to the other side and do the same thing. The other side is now easier to do. Just make sure though that you still go slowly so that the other side will not fall off.
- Once the other side is done, make sure to check the first side to see if it’s okay. Make proper adjustments if there have been some displacement of some kind.
- Compress the two sides together when you are done. All should be secured and snug. The rubber piece should have that enlarged and inflated look.
- When you put it back on, be sure that you match it up with the little knobs. It has to be properly aligned. Then push it down there. Make sure that it is inserted and put on accurately so that it stays on there. If it is put on correctly, you will hear a popping sound and you may press it down so that it stays nice and secure.
Beats Solo HD Headphone Parts
FixABeat is your go to site for replacement parts for Beats Solo HD headphones. Listed here you will find replacement Solo HD headbands, Solo HD ear pads, Solo HD internal wires, connectors and more replacement parts. Not only do we list the parts with the highest quality, but parts that are also affordable and delivered fast. Get back to listening the right way with quality replacement Solo parts!
The Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. FixABeat does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. FixABeat does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content.
The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional technician advice, diagnosis, or repair. Always seek the advice of your technician or other qualified provider with any questions you may have regarding your broken headphones. Never disregard professional technician advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on the Site.
FixABeat hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental oother consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties