If you own a pair of Beats Solo HD headphones and you have broken the headband you really need not worry because it is an easy fix. Here are the steps that you will need to take to repair the headband of your Monster Beats Solo HD headphones.
- The first thing that you need to clean the break and the surface of the Solo headband thoroughly. You can use the rubbing alcohol to clean any grease or dirt that maybe on the headband as well as the break in the headband.
- Now you can cut the plastic in the width of the headband. You will need this piece to be about one and a half inches long. You will need to trim the edges of the plastic piece so that there are no sharp edges.
- Now when you look at the break you will see that there are some flat surfaces on the underside of the Solo HD headband.
- Apply the super glue to the flat surfaces under the break and also to the broken edges of the Monster Solo headband.
- Now squeeze the broken headband together so that the glue holds it in place.
- Next you will need to apply the super glue on the top surface of the headband the same length as the plastic piece that you have cut.
- Next attach the piece of plastic on the top of the headband covering the break.
- Now clamp the plastic piece to the headband with the clamps and let the glue set.
- Now your broken Solo HD headband is fixed.
Beats Solo HD Headphone Parts
FixABeat is your go to site for replacement parts for Beats Solo HD headphones. Listed here you will find replacement Solo HD headbands, Solo HD ear pads, Solo HD internal wires, connectors and more replacement parts. Not only do we list the parts with the highest quality, but parts that are also affordable and delivered fast. Get back to listening the right way with quality replacement Solo parts!
The Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. FixABeat does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. FixABeat does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content.
The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional technician advice, diagnosis, or repair. Always seek the advice of your technician or other qualified provider with any questions you may have regarding your broken headphones. Never disregard professional technician advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on the Site.
FixABeat hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties