- First you have to take the rubber strip which has Beats Pill written on it pealed back and taken off.
- Under the rubber strip you will find Screws holding the Pill together, you will need to undo all the screws.
- Next you have to take the center plastic cover strip off. You will need to unsnap it from the Pill.
- Next you have to take off the two plastic clips which hold the metal mesh covers in place. You have to take these out carefully since they can break easily.
- Now you will need some tool to pry up the metal mesh covers so that you can slide them off the Pill.
- Now you can crack the Pill open . This may seem to be difficult but you will have to work on the two parts to crack them open.
- When you have split the Pill in half, you can now see the insides of your Pill. Now take a small brush and clean out all the connections and the mother board.
- Now you can check and see whether your Beats Pill is working.
- If it working you have to put it back together by reversing the steps you took to get it apart.
The Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. FixABeat does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. FixABeat does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content.
The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional technician advice, diagnosis, or repair. Always seek the advice of your technician or other qualified provider with any questions you may have regarding your broken headphones. Never disregard professional technician advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on the Site.
FixABeat hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties